To enroll your child at Woods Creek Montessori fill out the WCM Registration form (#1 below) and drop it off at the office along with the registration fee. Before school begins you will need to complete and submit the remaining forms (2 through 7 below). Please see the Parent Handbook for details about our Enrollment Procedures or call the office 540-463-6461.
Please click below to download the forms to your computer. Using the free Adobe Acrobat reader you will be able to fill out the forms and save them to your computer. If possible please E-mail completed forms to Misty Camden (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please make a separate set for each child enrolling.
1) WCM Registration Form (print completed form and submit with fee to hold a spot)
2) WCM Enrollment Form (fill out and e-mail before school starts)
3) Parent Volunteer Form (fill out and e-mail before school starts)
4) Discipline Policy Form (fill out and e-mail before school starts)
5) Emergency Contact Form (fill out and e-mail before school starts)
The following items must be brought to the WCM office.
6) Proof of Identity (copy of birth certificate, passport, adoption papers)
7) Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form (including Immunization record). (Print and fill out)
Summer Program Enrollment
Woods Creek Montessori offers a Summer Camp that emphasize nature and the environment. Children can be enrolled for all or a portion of the program. Click here for more details. Or click below for enrollment forms